Get your EIN Number From the IRS Today
500,000+ businesses used this Ein Application form to get their EIN Number
Reasons You Need to Get a Tax ID
- When you Have Recruit People
- When commencing a New Business
- To Run a business in the US
- Obtaining and Opening up a Business Bank Account
- To Form a Trust, Non-Profit or Estate
- Other Types of Business Like Partnership or Corporation do require
- In Season of Tax filing its really comes Handy as it is mandatory to file taxes
- When an individual expires it comes handy for the people who will claim the state.
- call us now 800-583-5707
Find about which Business Entity to Select for your Business Model
Before completing your EIN Application you must go through following information that can help you in terms of Tax Returns and other Legalities which can result in your favor in future.
Sole Proprietor / Individual
- In even of Lawsuit you will be held responsible to level that can effect you personal assets that owned even before you started business.
- Business Dissolves with the death of the owner
- It is Hard to get raise Investments
Kind of Business Sole Proprietorships
- Authorized Retailers ( At&t Sprint Etc)
- Independent construction company
- Online Marketing companies
About Sole Owner / Sole Proprietorship
A business with a single owner and not registered as a corporation, partnership or limited liability company (LLC). A sole proprietor can execute work as an independent contractor (to get work from other bigger companies) or operate a small business. Sole proprietors can run business in any industry. Many home-based businesses are operated by sole proprietors. Understanding common businesses operated by sole proprietors can help you decide if it is the right structure for you.
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Profits will be subject to self-employment taxes
- Some states require LLCs to have more than 1 member
- f a member of the LLC leaves the business, they can dissolve the business & force the other members to fulfill obligations
Examples of Typical LLCs
- Rental Properties
- Law Firms
- CPA Firms
- Investment Companies
A Limited Liability Company is formed by filing articles of organization with the individual state’s Secretary of State. Owners of an LLC are known as members. Members may include individuals, corporations, other LLCs, and foreign entities and much more. An LLC can be formed by one or more members, and there is no maximum number of members they are unlimited.
LLCs are generally the preferred entity structure for certain professionals and landlord as it is a corporate structure where the members (owners) cannot be held personally liable for the company’s liabilities. LLCs have flexibility as the owners can file as a partnership, S Corporation or even sole proprietor since the LLC is really a legal and not tax designation.
- Subject to “double taxation” at the corporate AND individual level
- More complex tax laws & legal requirements
- Are required to hold annual meetings and report business information to shareholders
Examples of Typical Corporations
- Publicly traded companies
- Large companies
- Companies that are looking to raise a huge amount of capital
How to Complete Ein Application
Answer an intelligent questionnaire
Sign your application with our proprietary electronic signature technology
Done! Your EIN Number will be delivered by email
On Call Ein Application
Apply by Phone with a Specialist
We have Professional Qualified CPAs on board with us. Who have more then 5 Years of Experience filing for EINs for Companies like yours available on Phone for your help
Our call center is equipped with the latest telecommunication technologies allowing for the fastest response to your call in less than 5 minutes! Our agents will answer your call right away!
24/7 All Year Availability Application
Our application is available 24 hours a day anywhere in the world with maximum security.
Covers All Your EIN Needs
Our team of specialists reviews the many different EIN needs for all possible cases.
- – New EIN Number
- – Retrieve a Lost EIN Number
- – Update EIN Number
- – IRS EIN Validation Letter
Apply From Any Device in Great Conditions: Mobile, Tablets, Desktops
Are you using your phone, your tablet or even your old company desktop?
No problem! Our product is compatible with major devices running from the newest to the oldest internet browser. Our application works perfectly across platforms and across browsers starting with Internet Explorer 8.
Multi Lingual Customer Service
Hablas español? Nosotros Tambien!
We have a trained team of bilingual experts ready to cater to your needs.
SS4 Form Application Provided
To get an EIN number, the SS4 Form is the official document required by the IRS to obtain your EIN number. It can be obtained for free here: www.irs.gov. We customize this application process to accurately create the needed document from the data you enter in your application. The completed SS4 document is then provided you once completed for your own records.
Single Page Dynamic Form
Your time is valuable and we are here to save you as much time as possible by providing a simplified form on only one page with dynamic fields that adapt to your situation.
SS4 Form and EIN Online Back-up
Your EIN will remain available securely on our servers in case you lose it or if you need it on-the-go. Just enter your email address and your Customer ID and access your documents instantly from anywhere. You will never lose an EIN Number again or have to pay fees to retrieve it.